Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department

10324 Interstate 30
Little Rock, AR 72209

Overload Permits

State Hwy. and Transportation Dept.
10324 Interstate B
PO Box 2261
Little Rock, AR 72203
  Permits Section

Arkansas Trucking Association, Inc.

1116 Garland Street
P.O. Box 3476 (72203)
Little Rock, AR 72201

Trip Permits

Motor Vehicle Division
Dept of Finance & Adm.
PO Box 8091
Little Rock, AR 72203
Fee: $33 for 72 hrs.

Pay Fuel Tax

Dept. of Finance & Administration
Motor Fuel Tax Section
P.O. Box 1752
Little Rock, AR 72203

Other Phone Numbers

Office of Motor Carriers: 501-324-5050
Oversize/Overweight Permits: 501-569-2381
Hazardous Materials Permits: 501-569-2425
Vehicle Registration: 501-682-4653
Motor Fuel Tax Office: 501-682-4800
CDL Licensing Information: 501-682-1400

Other Web Sites

 Road Conditions
 Overload and Overweight Permits
 Welcome to Arkansas

Computer Friendly Truckstops

Truckstops that either have easy access to phone jacks for your laptop, or have internet access available onsite.
Take a look >>

Laid over? Where to go, and what to do in Arkansas cities.

Advice from other truckers about what to do when you're laid over in Arkansas.
Take a look >>