Indiana Department of Transportation

100 N. Senate Ave.
Room IGCN 755
Indianapolis, IN 46204

Overload Permits

Dept. of Revenue
Room N855 State Office Bldg.
100 N. Senate Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46204-2218
  317-615-7320 (Permits)
  Oversize and/or Overweight Superload Permits

Indiana Motor Truck Association

1 North Capitol Avenue
Suite 460
Indianapolis, IN 46204

Trip Permits

Special Tax Division
Motor Carrier Services
5100 W, Roymont Street
Indianapolis, IN 46241
Fee: $50, 5 days

Pay Fuel Tax

Dept. of Revenue
Special Tax Division
100 North Senate-Rm N240
Indianapolis, IN 46204

Other Phone Numbers

Office of Motor Carriers: 317-226-7474
Oversize/Overweight Permits: 317-615-7320
Hazardous Materials Permits: 317-233-6018
Vehicle Registration: 317-615-7340
Motor Fuel Tax Office: 317-615-7345
CDL Licensing Information: 317-232-7295

Other Web Sites

 Construction Projects
 Indianapolis Street Closure and Restrictions
 Weather Related Road Conditions (Winter)
 State of Indiana

Computer Friendly Truckstops

Truckstops that either have easy access to phone jacks for your laptop, or have internet access available onsite.
Take a look >>

Laid over? Where to go, and what to do in Indiana cities.

Advice from other truckers about what to do when you're laid over in Indiana.
Take a look >>