Oregon Department of Transportation

355 Capitol St. NE
Salem, OR 97301-3871

Overload Permits

Transportation Permit Unit
550 Capitol St. NE
Salem, OR 97310

Oregon Trucking Associations

4005 SE Naef Rd.
Portland, OR 97267
Toll Free 888-293-0005

Trip Permits

Motor Carrier Transportation
Over Dimension Permit Unit 550 Capitol St.
Salem, OR 973 10

Pay Fuel Tax

Motor Carrier Services Div.
Public Utilities Commission
550 Capitol St. NE
Salem, OR 97310-1380
Oregon deals with weight-distance taxes not fuel-use taxes.

Other Phone Numbers

Office of Motor Carriers: 503-399-5775
Oversize/Overweight Permits: 503-945-7903
Hazardous Materials Permits: 503-378-5916
Vehicle Registration: 503-378-6699
Motor Fuel Tax Office: 503-371-3303
CDL Licensing Information: 503-299-9999

Other Web Sites

 Motor Carrier Transportation Division
 Highway Cameras
 State of Oregon

Computer Friendly Truckstops

Truckstops that either have easy access to phone jacks for your laptop, or have internet access available onsite.
Take a look >>

Laid over? Where to go, and what to do in Oregon cities.

Advice from other truckers about what to do when you're laid over in Oregon.
Take a look >>